VANCOUVER, BC (June 8, 2020) – As the auto industry learns to navigate in a present and post COVID-19 world, LGM Financial Services Inc. (LGM), a leader in the F&I industry, announces new ways to further support dealerships digitally. On top of providing multiple end-to-end turnkey digital solutions and services, LGM is also providing free online resources to help the Canadian auto community.
“LGM prides itself on being at the forefront of developing innovative technological solutions that enhance the automotive experience for dealers and customers alike,” says Jeff Schulz, Executive Vice President of Marketing at LGM. “Due to the impact of COVID-19, we know that dealerships are looking to accelerate their digital efforts. LGM has been working over the past few years to develop the tools necessary to support dealers and OEMs with an improved online F&I experience for their consumers to help drive sales and increase customer satisfaction.”
LGM offers the following end-to-end turnkey digital solutions and services:
· Personalized e-menu selling within the HUB – LGM’s e-contract enabled point-of-sale system.
· Proprietary technology that provides dealerships with F&I product presentation, accurate, real-time pricing and tools to help consumers choose the best F&I product for them. These tools are built to integrate with dealerships’ platforms of choice from digital retailing to desking – ensuring a seamless experience for both consumers and dealer personnel.
· 24/7 online self-serve claims automation features which includes automated payments and adjudication, credit card application, as well as a mobile claims app – all of which allow for faster and simplified claims experiences.
To help all Canadian dealerships navigate their business in this new world, LGM has created the following online resources and sales tools to support current dealer initiatives, including:
· Ongoing one on one support and training to help dealerships improve their Financial Services Office (FSO) efficiency and increase their sales through e-menu selling.
· Free access to LGM’s online dealer training platform called My Distinction Learning. As of June 12, dealers will have access to 24 online courses for a limited time. Many of which are in English and French and features our new FSO in a Virtual World course that focuses on creating an exceptional customer experience virtually.
· A free upcoming on-demand webinar called Science and Practice of Resilience featuring Forbes Speaker Craig Dowden.
· Access to a dealer COVID-19 resource centre, which includes tips on how to work from home, a return to work checklist, timely product selling tips and more.
“Now more than ever, it’s important to come together and rally to support the entire Canadian dealer network,” says Drew Collier, President and CEO of LGM. “With the rollout of these digital solutions and free online resources, we can help our customers during these transitions digitally and beyond, while also aligning with our promise and slogan “Proud to Be Responsible.”
LGM Financial Services
604.806.5300 x 1174
ABOUT LGM FINANCIAL SERVICES
LGM Financial Services has been a leader in Canada’s automotive industry since 1998 by supplying branded warranty, finance and insurance products to distinguished automotive manufacturers and dealers across the country. Driven by innovation and service excellence, LGM is focused on maximizing dealership performance and customer satisfaction through products that are backed by an elite F&I sales and training program, and a comprehensive claims and dealer support network. Learn more at www.LGM.ca.