Our motivations: We are committed to providing exceptional service in all aspects of our business. Our motivation in providing you with access to our OmbudService is to provide a forum for you to freely voice your concerns if you are not satisfied with the service you received, a transparent process for the review of all concerns and an executive officer who will efficiently and impartially review all concerns based on the facts.
Process: You may raise your concerns through our feedback form. In the event you wish to escalate your concern once you’ve completed the feedback process, please submit your concern to our [popup_anything id=”12057″] . We encourage you to raise your concerns as quickly as possible to promote an effective resolution process, including providing all relevant facts, documents and how you think your concerns could be adequately resolved.
- We will acknowledge your concerns within three (3) business days of your submission.
- We will minimize, wherever possible, the people who have access to your concerns.
- We will review your concerns promptly and may seek further information from you.
- We will provide you with a response to your concerns within a reasonable time of your submission and may adjust our policy and process as we consider appropriate.
- We will provide you with reasons for our response and an opportunity for you to provide feedback.
- We may provide you with alternative points of contact if you are not satisfied with our response.
Principle-based review: Our OmbudService will use these principles to review your concerns:
- We will treat you with fairness, professionalism and respect.
- We will communicate clearly and responsively with you.
- We will review your concerns transparently and impartially.
- We will apply LGM policies equally to all individuals.
- We will respect all laws applying to your privacy and the conduct of our business.
- We will aspire for continuous improvement taking into consideration your concerns.
Voluntary Participation: If you choose to raise a concern with our OmbudService, you do so voluntarily. This OmbudService policy is subject to the terms and conditions of any agreement you have signed with us, including in our capacity as a third party administrator of vehicle protection plans and insurance products.