A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO F&I TRAINING
Our blended approach allows you to receive training in various formats including, one-on-one coaching, comprehensive online training, FSM certification, and an in-person dealer consultation program.
All of our programs are designed to help increase your sales and improve customer satisfaction.
- Exclusive access to selling tips and objection handling techniques for each product
- Product positioning to help you drive more sales and increase customer retention
- Updates on industry trends, compliance, and regulations
- Personalized learning and dedicated coaching
Finance Manager, Volvo Of Edmonton
Financial Services Manager, VW Waterloo
Finance Manager, Kia of Hamilton
Dealer Consultation Program
LGM Distinction program provides in-depth comprehensive financial services analysis and a 3-day in–dealership consulting. Our recommendations can help your dealership realize quantifiable financial improvements.
On-demand and interactive learning, whenever you want. Course completion can take two to three days and you’ll receive personalized coaching from your dedicated LGM Dealer Development Manager.
Bring focus to compliance and regulations along with product benefits and selling techniques with the following courses:
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- The Omni-Channel Customer Journey
- Distinction FSO Consultative Selling Process
- Customer Needs Assessment
- Tailored Coverage Options
- Menu Selling
- Objection Handling
- Achieving Customer Commitment
- The Digital Consumer
LGM and the Automotive Business School of Canada at Georgian College partnered in 2017 to develop the Financial Services Manager Certificate Program. The program is designed to introduce students to the functions of a dealership’s Financial Services Office, as well as best practices for Financial Services Managers (FSMs).
Sharpen your skills
Browse some of the latest training-related blogs in Industry Insights to stay on top of your game.
In less than two years, our national F&I training program has grown. Get the sneak peek into our expanded, new state-of-the-art facility in Oakville, ON.Read More about LGM facility accommodates more training