LGM LAUNCHES 'IMPROVING CSI: COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS' COURSE FOR DEALERSHIPS
We’re invested in helping our dealerships improve their performance and profits through learning and development. At LGM, we believe that an investment in on-going training helps dealerships provide the best customer experiences.
As a result, we are excited to announce the launch of a new on-demand dealer training course called Improving CSI: Communication Skills, exclusively for our customers.
This highly anticipated course is designed to help dealerships build customer loyalty by discovering and revisiting the latest research-backed communication techniques.
This course is ideal for Financial Service Managers and other dealership employees. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
· Better understand customer expectations and improve communication
· Identify both your own and your customers’ personality styles
· Improve your phone and email etiquette
· Enhance your questioning and listening techniques
· Manage customer complaints effectively
Enrollment for this course starts on March 16, 2020. To sign up for this on-demand course, dealerships can contact their LGM Dealer Development Manager for enrollment.